Monday 2 February 2009

Got it!

We got Adels hat back today - phew! Thought I was going to have to fork out for a new one already. Went to a local craft group today - this is where I am going to learn how to quilt. I am so excited! It is something I have wanted to do for a while now, and these ladies will show me how! They had a bit of a show and tell - gee some of the stuff they have made is beautiful! So even though I was the youngest there (as usual!) I will go back and make a start! Will probly be a while before I can put a pic up! Went to a b'day party on the weekend - Catherine you went to so much trouble - and it was worth it! The girls had fun, and the goodie bags were gorgeous. Thank you! So now I have to plan my DDs 7th b'day party - which is in 2 weeks - eeeekkk!!! We have decided on a Valentines Theme, with everything red or pink. Have lots of ideas so far, but dont want to do too much and be under heaps of pressure! And just to let you all know - I am having tennis withdrawals... poor Roger. Wish he had of won. Although with his prize money, Nadal might be able to afford toot paper or new undies or something...

0 comments: