Thursday 5 February 2009

I take it back.....

Well, some of it anyway! I mentioned that I was'nt too keen on the new Melissa Francis collection, but I have just spotted "Attic Treasures" - and that I really like! Vintage look, very cute - that's the Melissa I know and like! So I would love to get some of that. On a nother note, I am going to SIA in March/April. I have to say, I am looking forward to it! I think we will be doing a workshop there, plus having a look around at some new things that are coming out. Thanks Trish :) Getting excited... I have a workshop on Sat at work - Foundation Course #2. I have 3 girls that will be coming, and I will be showing them how to use chipboard and p/p in their LOs. They have just started scrapping and are really nice. And no, I have'nt made anymore LOs or cards , so nothing to upload - sorry! Maybe I should put up something, anything! instead of me just going on!

0 comments: