Monday 18 June 2007

Here I go

On the weekend just gone, I went to workshop where we made a Mini tin album all about me. There was a great bunch of ladies there, and I am going to a crop night this Fri to the same place. On the Fri night, one of the ladies had some K&Company paper that I just fell in love with, and rushed out to get it the next morn! I was so inspired by the colours etc, that I scrapped all day and into the night, then most of the next day too. So I got to finish some UFP - finally! At the moment I am in a "scrap idol" comp at my local scrapbook store, so today I played around with my LO - it dosent have to be in till this Thurs. In the next month or 2 I have some more workshops to go to, and also a bus tour.

1 comments:

scrapwitch said...

looks fab bae..now lets see some layouts