Saturday 6 June 2009

Birthday Present



I have just made these 2 tonight. They are for my mother-in-law, whose birthday was Friday, but we are seeing them tomorrow (well, Mick and the girls are anyway). So, I thought I better get to it! She loves sheep and I found this old sheep sticker (from Brown Sugar) and went for a farmy theme on this Kaiser Tag box - yes, another box! They come in handy for the person recieving it, I hope! It is covered in Kaiser p/paper and it has some red heart buttons, used here as apples, that my friend Catherine gave me. The Card has Delish paper and the bird and brown leaves are cut from one of the Websters papers. My DM had only just been put on when I took the photo, so it is still wet.

1 comments:

Cat said...

They look great Megan I'm sure they were well received. I love the tag holder with the sheep, fence and tree they look sooo good.