Tuesday 2 June 2009

Rusty Pickle and other things

Well what a week is all I can say - this past one and the upcoming days! My dd, who is in the schools choral speaking group had a performance tonight. It was soooo cute :) I am so proud of her. I have managed to fit in a few scrapping things too. Friday night I went to a Stampin Up workshop where we made a Carousel notes scallop purse, which was so much fun. I am hoping to make more of these cute little albums! Sat night was spent scrapping with Trish - till 3 in the morning! Big night but we got lots done. I did 2 LOs and almost finishe yet another Kaiser tag box, a present for my MIL's upcoming b'day. No photos yet but they will come.... when I get time! lol So about RUSTY PICKLE......... Lance, THE man from Rusty Pickle is coming to Crafty for a workshop this week! We are having a School themed night, to match his paper range. We are doing a mini album with a difference, some exciting little features in it, so should be interesting. I did a workshop with Lance 2 years ago - that was a great night and very fast! You are always trying to keep up. So I will put that up here too later this week for you to see. If you want to go contact www.crafty.com.au - hurry! Only a few spaces left till the "class" is full!

0 comments: