Friday 8 May 2009

Fun at the show



The girls had so much fun at the show! We have'nt been for a couple of years, so I thought I might as well take them. They went on rides, had their face painted, got fairy floss, saw lots of animals, got a showbag - all the usual! Their favorite thing was meeting a robot that was walking around, he called them little pink things and they just loved him :) So a big day spent there, but worth it for the girls. After Mick got home I then headed to my friends house to start on my 2nd block of the month - that will hope fully be finished on Monday. I love it so much - thanks Sanchia for helping me get started! Today I almost finished my
Mothers Day swap present - that will be done tomorrow, and I will put up photos later in the week of the finished product! Sorry to do this, I seem to have lots on the go but no photos! But like I said I will do it..... just later!



1 comments:

Crafty Team said...

Looks like the girls had a blast at the show. A big smile from ear to ear is always the best thing to see. Can't wait to c your next block :-)