Sunday 10 May 2009

Mothers Day



I have had a really nice Mothers Day today! I was woken up and handed lots of cute pressies from the girls. They were so excited to give them to me, as some of them they have had hidden in the house for a week and were nearly bursting for me to have them - very sweet! I got coasters, candle, perfume, egg holder and a piece of foam toast (thanks Del :) !), and a few other things. One of the best was the lovely Granny undies Mick chose for me - I dont think they will fit Mick! So funny. We went for a drive up to the bush with the dogs and then went to the park - so a nice, fun day. Thank you Mick, Charli and Adel xoxo

2 comments:

Cat said...

It looks like you had a wonderful mother's day Megan. I'm glad that you had a good day. :)

Crafty Team said...

I wonder who has been watching Bridget Jones lately....Glad to see you had a wonderful Mothers Day.