Sunday 24 May 2009

Lindas Sketches


After finally getting on and looking at Linda's blog, I found she had done some of her own sketches and decided I would have a go! Linda, I found them a real challenge!! lol But I am happy with the final result, and am glad I got to scrap these 2 photos - they have been hanging around for a while now! Thanks :) Go to Linda's blog and have a look : http://scrapaddictshouse.blogspot.com/ . The LO on the left is sketch #1 and the other LO is from her 16th May post.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I love your layouts Megan. I really like the photos that you chose to scrap, they are lovely.

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

OMG they look fantastic. I am so happy that you got some inspiration from my sketches *blush* So nice to see them in printed papers instead of black n white sketches......