Sunday 15 February 2009

Charli's 2nd 7th birthday...




Well I have to say Charli has had it good! This morning her Granny and Poppa came to visit, with some lovely pressies for her. Then tonight after tea we gave her our presents. We did this because Mick wont be here in the morning and it is nice to be together to do these things! She loved her pressies, especially the DS game - I have only just got her off the thing - she has been lying in bed playing it! I did'nt want to yell at her tonight, so I kept saying "have you turned it off?" and she would say "just a minute I have to finish this level"....... God!! So now it is finally off - and I will probly have a very grumpy girl in the morning - I will be too I think!! I have just finished making cupcakes for her to take to school tomorrow - little teeny bite size ones - very cute! I even had some left over - 2 for Mick and 1 for Adel. And no I did'nt even lick the bowl! Thats usually one of my fav things to do, but tonight I am just too buggered to bother. I just washed up and now we are ready for the morning. :) Can you believe she has more presents to open tomorrow?!! And I suppose she would like to go out for tea, or maybe I can cook her something? Dont know, I'll ask her in the morning and see what she tells me to do!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Charli.......i guess i can be the first blogger here to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY....your cake looks so yummy and what about those cup cakes, good on ya mum for making those!! Well i hope you had a great day & got very spoiled..
from a scrapping/blogging friend
*linda

scrapea said...

Yes Linda she got spoiled - and she wants MORE presents! Mmmmmm a bit ungrateful, but I have been told they are all like that! Cakes are probly being eaten right now - hope they are ok - I am not the best cook, and thanks must go to "white wings"! While i think of it Linda, how is Amanda going?