Friday 27 February 2009



Here is one side of the quilt bag I am making. I have finished both sides now, so am nearly finished! Only trouble is..... the center rectangle piece is 1/4 inch longer than the other one, so the sides dont excactly match up :( but I am hoping that the ladies will be able to work around it, because I really dont want to unpick it! And since it is my first one I am not that fussed about it being perfect - it is my learning one after all. I will hopefully go out and get some fabric for my sample quilt in the next couple of days too. That quilt is going to take all year to do - a block a month - but I will put up each block as I do it. and while I am here, can I just say - can birthdays please be put on hold? Just for a little while?!! The girls had 2 parties in Jan, Charli's was a couple of weeks ago, they have one to go to tomorrow, one next Sat, and another in March. My god! What are they going to do for the rest of the year when all these parties are over?! And of course my sisters baby is due any day now - last night I brought this gorgeous white cardy - it has 4 big buttons on it, and a little hood, that could be both girl and boy. It is sooooo cute and tiny! Anyway that is all :)

2 comments:

Cat said...

I love the piggy fabric you chose. I can't wait to see the finished product. Looks like fun to make, one day I'll try patchwork. Smiles Catherine

Crafty Team said...

Looking great! Can't wait until its completed - just love the earthy colours.