Tuesday 24 February 2009

Not yet....

I have'nt finished my quilt bag yet - had hoped to get it done the other day, but as it was my first time (kind of!) quilting, I had a little trouble! But hopefully it will be finished by this time next week. I just could'nt get my head around what i had to do, but I see now how to do it, and it is kind of easy. It looks good already :) and I am already looking forward to doing another! And of course I have the sampler quilt I start next month... My latest scrapping project is an album of hubby and me on our 3rd wedding ann. last year. That just needs the finishing touches and then I will put photos of it up! My boss is scrapping a little bird house (so beautiful!!) and that has inspired me to start something OTP. Not sure what I will choose to scrap. Shame there is'nt birthdays coming up :( but there is a little baby on the way which I have something for....just waiting to see what she has...... anyday now......!

0 comments: