Thursday 19 February 2009

New Slice Cartridges...

I have just seen the new slice cartridges on the MM website - looking good! I really like the word/sentiments one - that would be handy to have instead of stamping as I dont have lots of sentiments etc in my stamps. I start quilting next week, and so I am going to a quilting shop with a couple of ladies to pick out some fabrics - i am sooo excited! My first project will be a bag, and i cant wait to start. I am hoping I will enjoy making it - all the quilting stuff I see is just so beautiful. As if I need another hobby! My sister sent me a really nice photo of us 3 sisters, plus a beautiful one of her and her son, so I might go and start scrapping them. I am dying to make something nice for her new baby, but until I know what she has, I wont start, as I really want to do it in the boy or girl colors for her. Only a couple of weeks to go!

0 comments: