Monday 26 January 2009

Boo Hoo!

Well, my youngest daughter has her first day at school tomorrow..... we are all ready to go. Lunches are done, sitting in the fridge, bag is ready, clothes are set out. Now we just have to wake up and go. She tried the whole uniform on today to show her dad (as has to work tomorrow and will miss it) and we nearly cried! She looks very grown up. I have to say I think I will miss her a little! She has been by my side for the past 4 years - laughing, whingeing, fiddling with everything, whingeing, carrying on, stirring us all, whingeing..... yep I'll miss her..... a little! Might be nice to have time to myself as well. She seems ok about going - it helps that she has the same teacher that my eldest had so she knows the teacher and the room. Hoping this will help.....! Will post how she goes in a couple of days.

0 comments: