Saturday 31 January 2009

Tennis...

Well, I am sooo tired after staying up all night watching the tennis between Nadal and Verdasco! Just over five hours it went for, it was game for game the whole way. Bloody incredible - and worth it! But those commentators - god I could do with out all their talking - who knows the most stats etc. I dont care, I just want to watch the game that is happening now. Anyway, great game. Sadly my man, my new favorite lost - Verdasco. What a gorgeous man - I could watch him all day! But well done to Nadal - fantastic player, I do love to watch him play too - if only he could keep his fingers out of his butt - I have never seen a man (or lady) pull so many wedgies out. A bit off-putting!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL......i noticed that also with the underwear plucking. i missed the match last night (went a cropping) but watching the womens tonight over a friends place. so while the boys play the girls can watch the tennis & gas bag & the big boys get to play there online game...happy medium :)
fingers crossed either this week or next will pop in the store to use my voucher...mmmmmm new goodies, can't wait! hopefully you will be there so i can say g'day