Thursday 22 January 2009

Mixed....

Well what a day. Gee whiz. Run around at the shops, off to work, then come home to bad news. My Granny was in an accident and has written her car off. I dont usually go on about what is happening in my little world, but god. I am just letting it out! So she is okay, not too badly injured which is great news. We do not want any more of this.
Also, I have been watching the tennis. Fantastic game tonight - Williams got knocked out of the open (YAY!!), but those bloody commentators. I can do with out them. Yes, I do appreciate that they know alot and have a lot of passion for the game, but if I want to know about someone or something I will google it thank you. They just put me off. And if I had a little radio beside me on the couch I would turn the TV volume down and listen to the radio. Send that Yank women comm. home get rid of Woodbridge and we'll be right.Thank you.
Ok I feel a little better now to get that off my chest. I will try to put up some LOs soon - after a slow month and no inspiration, I have finally got it back and have been on a roll. It helps when you have new photos to play with - very inspiring. And next week I will have some good ones to scrap - my youngest daughters first day day at school.... I dont know what I will do with myself - or do I?!!

0 comments: