Thursday 29 January 2009

First Day LO



My first school LO! Would you believe that I still have'nt scrapped my eldest daughters first day photos - and she is now in grade 2?! Poor thing, she'll feel so unloved! This LO was fun to do and I loved using all the pretty stuff. I am finding that scrapping etc is very relaxing at the moment - have lots of dramas going on, and this is great way to take my mind of things. I am taking more time creating LOs and using different techniques, even simple ones like just using glitter.

This morning I had a look at the new Melissa Francis products. Not real keen on them, I guess it is just more colorful than her other collections. But maybe they will look different IRL. I am really looking forward to the new MM range - can't wait to see them IRL - and use them!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

megan that is such a pretty layout & your daughter looks so proud :)

scrapea said...

Thanks Linda - she was so happy to be FINALLY going to school! I keep forgetting to ask you - how is your arm/wrist?

Unknown said...

on the road to recovery...finally. yesterday out of the brace & onto exercises to strengthen it now... seems like such a long process, but hopefully all shall be good in the end :(

Cat said...

I just love this layout that you did for your little girl. She looks so happy. I also love all the pretty colours you used.