Sunday 25 January 2009





These are 2 LOs I have done kind of recently. The one of hubby and I was done to show one of the ways you can use ribbon on a LO. With this one, I wrapped it around a chipboard heart and let the rest of the ribbon go across the page. With "The Roos" LO, that is just one I have done for my album. We went to the Darling Downs Zoo a couple of weeks ago and I got heaps of really nice photos of the animals - and of course the girls. My favorites are the photos of us each holding a snake. Was'nt too bad doing that actually! Well, very hot and muggy here. Yesterday we managed to cool of at our friends son's pool party. Fun day spent in the pool, not something we do alot, but I did come home burnt! 2nd time in as many weeks! It hurts too! One day the cream will go on...

4 comments:

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

loving the layouts there Megan.....looking fantastic. love the effect with the ribbon, nice when it makes you think outside of the square and venture out...
now you mentioned about the darling downs zoo......WHAT THE?? never even knew there was one. where is it, would love to take the boys out there. might have to google it i think??
hope your grandmother is okay :) never good when family are hurt....
have a good australia day chat to you soon

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

loving the layouts there Megan.....looking fantastic. love the effect with the ribbon, nice when it makes you think outside of the square and venture out...
now you mentioned about the darling downs zoo......WHAT THE?? never even knew there was one. where is it, would love to take the boys out there. might have to google it i think??
hope your grandmother is okay :) never good when family are hurt....
have a good australia day chat to you soon

scrapea said...

Thanks Linda - do you know I still have'nt looked at yours?! I'm slack. Will go now. The Zoo is near Warwick, you go through Gatton. If you google it you will see where it is. It is only small,not a whole lot to it, but it cost us $55 which is chaeper than other zoo's. We held a snake, and you take your own photos which is better than forking out for that as well. As I said it is only small, but we had a good day and the girls loved it. Thanks for asking - my Granny is okay. Beats me how she laughs and keeps on going. It was a sad thing to happen to her as her Husband (my Grandpa) died 2 days after xmas, then this! Poor thing. Are you doing anything for OZ day? Have fun if you are - we're not! Just watch tennis I think nad get ready for school.

Unknown said...

gatton hay, will have to certainly have a look around for it. would be a nice day out as a family...& great photo opportunities lol.
good luck with tomorrow, don't cry too much mummy lol.....my youngest is in grade 2 tomorrow so we are true master's now. and my eldest is in grade 6...ouch now that is hurting the age of a woman lol. i hope you do enjoy the day & make sure you bring enough tissues for yourself *grin*