Monday 9 March 2009

Block 1.


I was determined that I was going to finish this block in one morning - and I did! So this is my first block of my 9 block sampler quilt - and I am proud of it! When I brought the fabrics I was really unsure of them and worried how they would go together, but I am really happy with how it turned out. My bag is'nt finished, but that will hopefully be all done by next week. I got a pattern for a bag that I would like to make, plus a million and one other things now that I can quilt a little! Having fun....!

2 comments:

Crafty Team said...

WOW I just love it! Looks fabulous and the patterns and colours work great! Can't wait until the finished work of art is done.

Cat said...

You've done a fantastic job. Very clever Megan, you'll have to teach me. Smiles Catherine