Tuesday 10 March 2009

OMG freaking out

Eeeeeek! Well I am going to the Paper Craft Festival this weekend - last minute thing. So I have been busy doing up a couple of samples to put on display there - and they need to be finished by Thursday morning. Breathe..... all is good. So I finished work, picked up the girls, got take away ( the girls loved that one, they have been bugging me for ages to get some!) and came home expecting Mick to be still at work - but he was home! So I got stuck into it all straight away. My hubby is the best - he made the girls lunches and did dishes - then brought me in a coffee. Big kisses to you Mick - love you. Have to say I was on a roll, so I cant really complain! I will put up photos next week of what I have done. They are almost finished just need to embellish and make pretty! Not bad for working under pressure - but I really enjoyed what I was doing. Have to say also - kits are the BEST thing. It all goes together and you dont have to think. Now before I go to bed I am off to look at the MM site - just heard they are having monthly surveys and want feed back - I would like to join in and have my say!

1 comments:

super sal said...

hey megan its your little sis super sal i love your blog check out mine TTFN xoxoxo super sal.:]