Friday 13 March 2009

My birthday has come early!



Well I had a really nice day today! My birthday is tomorrow, but as Mick had an RDO today we decided to celebrate early. We drove out to Boonah and had lunch at our favorite restuarant there then had a look in the shops. Mick let me choose something as a present, and I chose this cute salt and pepper shaker set, and the other little pig - I could'nt resist his grin! On Wednesday my friend Catherine gave me a beautiful present. She made a gift box in my favorite color, made a pin cushion for my new passion - patchwork - and there was also a pretty tin with pins in it! She also made a beautiful card - thank you Catherine for the thoughtful, beautiful present! She went to a lot of trouble and I appreciate it. Talking of new passions, Spotlight opened in our town on Thursday - it is fantastic! It has to be one of my favorite shops and I am so glad we have one here - but Mick is not happy! Oh well...!

1 comments:

Cat said...

I'm glad you had fun yesterday, Happy Birthday for today hope you enjoyed your day whatever you decided to do. Smiles Catherine