Thursday 5 March 2009

Good news all around!

Yay! My sister had her baby! On Sunday, Kody was born. I have'nt seen a photo yet, but I have started to scrap something special. My first is a Melissa Francis keepsake box, with her p/p to go with it, and I am also going to scrap a wooden "baby" word sign. I am all set to go! Am dying to get stuck into it - and will put photos up when they are done. My other scarp project is for the Foundation Course I am doing at work with trish. Wont be showing that one though till after the class....:) And we found Charli's DS tonight........ not sure what happened there. It got lost on Sunday, and both girls looked so guilty! We searched the whole damn house for it only to find it tonight in a place we have already looked. Not sure why they hid it - Charli cant live with out that thing. But I'm sure they thought it was so funny to see mum and dad try to find it and waste so much time doing it. :(

0 comments: