Friday 17 April 2009

Furious is not the word...

My hubby changed my oil and filter today, only to find there was oil in the water coolant. Well he realised that would be big, but we did'nt think it would be this big. I now need a new car by the looks of things. Aparently the Kias have this trouble and Kia wont do anything about it - they know all about it and dont tell anyone. I am SOOOOOOOO angry. What will I do? I need my car, any car. I am so mad. We have just put new tyres on it, and it is now a worthless pile of metal. I am not happy...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Megan that is such a bummer, is there no way of getting it fixed? Maybe get another looker from another mechanic?? But certainly something to be pissed at this is for sure... Maybe wait till Zupps has there minimum trade of $3000 and trade up lol....just push it in (sorry had to make you smile somewhere in that)
Good luck with it, I'll have the fingers crossed....

Cat said...

That's terrible Megan. I hope that something can be done to help the car because it would be awful for you to have to go and buy a new car. See you Sunday hopefully with good news.

Chrissy said...

Was lovely meeting you today Megan, I still can't find any cute crocheted/knitted flowers so looks like I'll have to bite the bullet and learn how to make one fast. LOL Oh dear! *grin*

How fun you were in Sydney for the show (and got to do some shopping too)...

Take care
Chrissy x

Crafty Team said...

You are having dramas with the Kia - I hope our Kia won't have the same problem soon? After having 3 Kias we never had that problem with any of them that I new about. But I will say one thing DONT BUY A CAR FROM ZUPPS we had nothing but trouble buy the new Kia from them but the cars going ok at the moment (touch wood). Will need to have a car chat with you over a cuppa and cake I think!

super sal said...

Hey meg,
oh jeez what a bumber[witch car is that is is the red 1] cause if it is WAIT TILL I GET A HOLD OF MY BROTHER INLAW lol kk love you lots bye lil sis sal xoxoxo