Tuesday 21 April 2009

Ok, here goes......

Well what a weekend. I have no words for it, but I have been left exhausted - I think we all have. As you know, on Fri my van "broke down" and we knew we would need a new car. So a sleepless night there. I then worked all day Sat, went home to bed, then up to the hospital at 7.30. I had a miscarrige, and was there till 2.30 in the morn. Our lovely neighbour was looking after the girls, but as she was going out for the day, we came home from the hosp, had a couple of hours sleep and picked them up at 5.00am Sun morn. Which was Adels birthday! So we gave her her pressies and went off to the park for a party. Also, on Sat Mick had done some ringing around about the Kia, and also ended up buying me a new car which we were to pick up Mon. So Monday arrives. Up to hosp in taxi for an ultrasound then back home to wait for Mick to finish work. He comes home and we all hop in the car and drive to the other side of the city to pick up our new car - and pull up to find the man under the bonnet. Something is wrong with something there (mmm not sure, did'nt really want to know) so we got our deposit back and went home. There. Hows that?! So no car and now I'll have to spend the day looking for one. My lovely bosses have given me the day off, so I am going to look for a car and rest. Do nothing much. Which sounds like the best thing ever. Here's hoping for a good week! Fingers crossed!

0 comments: