Wednesday 29 April 2009

Never ending...

After picking Adel up from daycare yesterday, she got inside and told me she was'nt feeling well. So I sent her off to bed to rest. She did'nt look too bad, so I did'nt know what it might be. Anyway, she ended up asleep, but not for long.... she woke up crying a little then... she was sick everywhere. I feel so sorry for kids when they are sick, but other peoples spew is gross - I'm sorry. So there I am holding a bucket and holding my breath and trying not to breathe in! Poor thing! It went on till about 9.30ish then she slept for the rest of the night. So I have her home today, curled up on the couch watching ABC kids. She is very quiet, but I think she is alot better.
On to nicer things..... I have a Mothers Day present swap coming up at the craft group I go to, and the theme is Flowers. So I need to make something floral. I have an idea in mind and am going to start on it today. Will put pics up when I am done!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh that isn't good Megan :( hope she is feeling better soon hay!