Thursday 9 April 2009

Happy Easter!



Easter time has come around already! This came up abit fast for me, so the girls helped make their bonnets with things I got from work, and a cowgirl hat!! The Easter bunny is already to go on Sunday - I just have to make sure I wake up early enough to hide the eggs around the yard for the easter egg hunt - and make sure the dogs dont eat them either! So it should be a nice long weekend - we are spending Good Friday with Trish and family ( can we just aim for the bulls eyes??), then on Sat we are seeing the in-laws. And then YES Adel, the Easter bunny will be there when you wake up!! How many times do kids have to ask "when is the easter bunny coming? Will he be here when I wake up?"!!! And they dont even eat all their chocolate..... I am just hoping we will all be well over the easter weekend. For the last 3 years someone here has been sick (not from chocolate!), hopefully Adels burn was our bit of Easter sickness.... cross fingers... Enjoy your easter everyone!! :)



0 comments: